It’s Not Just the Location
You’ve heard many times that real estate is location, location, location. However, when you are structuring loans for commercial real estate financing, there’s much more involved than the address. You need great service, competitive rates, and multiple financing options to ensure your business is getting the best deal. At Keystone Commercial Finance, we have the financial resources you need for commercial real estate. Investment or owner-occupied, recourse or non-recourse, we can help your company find the right financing solution.
We offer a diverse assortment of commercial real estate financing options, including the following:
- Conventional Programs. These loans are for investment and owner-occupied properties that range from mobile home parks and self storage to multifamily and industrial properties. Receive funds up to $100,000,000.
- Construction Financing. If the principals are experienced with equity, we can structure permanent financing for new construction. Amounts range from $10,000,000 to over $100,000,000.
- International Financing. Interested in the European or Eurasian markets? At Keystone Commercial Finance, we have experience in structuring mezzanine and equity financing for overseas properties. Typical loans run from $50,000,000 to $1,000,000,000.
- HUD and FHA Lending. These commercial real estate loans are designed for the rehabilitation, acquisition, or construction of multifamily housing, senior housing, healthcare facilities, and hospitals. Loans can go as high as $50,000,000 with fixed low rates.
- SBA 7a and 504 Loans. For owner-occupied properties and flagged and non-flagged hotels, the interest rates on these loans start at 4.5 percent and offer 25 year terms.
- Bridge Loans. Get a bridge loan to fill in a financial gap with variable rates up to 14% and 80% loan to value ratio. We offer loans up to $100,000,000.
- CMBS Loans. Commercial Mortgaged Backed Securities are available with funds up to $50,000,000 and fixed terms.
Reach out to us today over the phone or email and learn what we can do for you.