Financing All Your Equipment Needs
Get the tools you need to run your business with equipment financing through Keystone Commercial Finance. We offer lease and loan programs that cover almost any business-related equipment, from heavy machinery to office devices.
We work with established businesses and startup companies to finance the equipment they need. Established companies that have been in business for at least two years enjoy the following benefits:
- Up to $500,000 for middle market financing
- More than $500,000 for large-ticket items
- No financial statement required for loans up to $150,000
- Up to 84 months to repay
- Flexible payment structures
- Little or no down payment required
- Competitive interest rates
Larger loan applications may be approved within three to five days, and smaller tickets may be approved within 24 hours.
There are times when it makes sense to lease your equipment instead of purchasing it directly. You may want to pursue this option if you are concerned about equipment obsolescence, or if you want to preserve your cash and credit lines. We offer equipment leasing programs with fixed, low monthly payments that give you a lot of financial advantages.
At Keystone Commercial Finance, we recognize that businesses are diverse and have their own financial needs. That is why we offer several financing products, including:
- B,C, and D Credit Programs– borrow money even if you have damaged credit.
- Government and Municipal Leasing Programs– public schools, fire houses, and other local and federal government entities can lease equipment through this guaranteed-approved program.
- Sale & Lease Back programs– gain working capital by selling your equipment to use, and allowing us to lease it back to you. You reclaim ownership at the end of the lease.
Reach out to Keystone Commercial Finance to learn more about our equipment financing and leasing programs. One of our specialists will be happy to assist you.