Turn Your Next Fix and Flip (Or Rental) Opportunity Into a Reality – With As Little As 10% Down!
Never pass up on a great flip (or rental property) because of the lack of capital. A low doc loan from Keystone Commercial Finance may be the solution for you.
We Offer Low Doc Fix and Flip, Rental, and Refi Loans
Buy – Renovate – Rent – Refinance – Repeat
Our low doc loans are a fast and easy way to purchase and refi your properties. The added benefit of focusing on the property is that these loans turnaround quickly. If you have a time-sensitive opportunity that you need capital for, this may be the right option for you. Our application process is much simpler and requires less complex paperwork.
What Are The Details?
- Qualifying credit scores of 620 or above – (Lower scores approved on a case-by-case basis)
- Low Doc / High Quality Loans – (No tax return, No income verification)
- $65,000 Loan Minimum – No maximum loan amount for fix and flips ($2.5 million maximum for rental and refi)
- First Time House Flippers Welcome! – (Rates/fees drop with proven flip experience)
- Finance up to 90% of the Purchase Price
- Interest-Only Payments
- No Prepayment Penalties on Fix & Flip Properties
- Single and Multi Family Properties – Condos OK!
- We can refinance your flip into a 30 year loan at 80% of the ARV once the flip is complete
- Refinance with us and possibly get back everything you have into it and more
How It Works
- Email or Call Us – We will evaluate your deal (No Credit Check, No Cost, and No Obligation)
- Receive Your Approval Letter (typically within 4 hours – 7 days a week) – We will provide you with the exact loan terms including rate, costs, and down payment that Keystone Commercial Finance will approve.
- Schedule Closing Date – Once the property is approved we’ll just need a few simple documents to complete underwriting and schedule the closing date.
We make it simple – Click the button below that best describes you request.
Rental or Refinance Submission Here!
We’ll work with you to lock in the best rate and terms for your deal.